Monday, April 7, 2008

We Think

Hopefully the html works, otherwise you can view the video in link below.



We Think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP79vYsfbo

For my Video Editing class, we were asked to find out favorite Youtube video that could be about any subject. Youtube to me, has always been a great place to find some hilarious videos. Since this assignment is for class, the video that I found was more serious and thought provoking. Through the classes that I've been taking, one of the many subjects that we have discussed is the role of technology in education. How can technology be used to help education, or lead to more individualized learning? More often than not, one of the easiest application of technology is the wide access that it give people to information, and it's ability to allow users to share/collaborate with one another. This video focuses around this theme, and what is technology's role in society. Check it out, and I hope you find it as interesting as I did.

On a side note, I thought it was great that it was done completely in Flash, and really inspires me to learn how to use it.

No comments: